Sometimes it is necessary to reinstall an app. If you need to reinstall iCertifi and you have purchased Sync Restore you can retrieve your certificates by simply pressing > Backup from homepage > restore from backup
If you have not previously purchased Cloud sync you can restore your device to an iTunes or iCloud backup and your certificates will be restored.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Tap Settings > iCloud > Backup.
- Turn on iCloud Backup if it isn't already turned on.
- Make sure you are on a WiFi connection and tap Back Up Now
- Check your backup by tapping Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage, and then select your device. You should see your latest backup listed.
1. Check you have a recent iCloud backup. Go to Settings > iCloud > Storage > Manage Storage. (You can tap a device listed under Backups to see the date and size of its latest backup)
2 Go to Settings > General > Reset, then tap “Erase all content and settings.”
3. Once you have reset your device In the Setup Assistant screen at the beginning, proceed to “Set up your device,” tap Restore from a Backup, then sign in to iCloud.
4. Proceed to “Choose backup,” then choose from a list of available backups in iCloud. Choose a date BEFORE you lost certificates. Once restored your certificates should reappear in iCertifi
Video demo: https://youtu.be/DZVJy7Y0hLM?t=46s
- Open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your computer
- Click File > Devices > Backup or click "Backup Up Now" from Summary page
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings.
- Connect your device to the computer that you stored your backup on.
- Open iTunes. If iTunes tells you there's an iOS update, get the latest version.
- Go to File > Devices > Restore from Backup. If you're using Windows and don’t see a File menu, press the Alt key.
- Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant.
- Click restore and wait for the process to finish. Your device will restart and then sync with your computer. Stay connected until the sync finishes.